2020 Update – As a response to the Covid 19 epidemic we will be taking the following precautions between changeovers. All bedding and towels cloths etc. will be supplied freshly laundered. This includes mattress protectors. All surfaces and plates cutlery glasses etc will be cleaned with antiseptic spray. In fact anything the previous tenants may have touched will be cleaned. There will be fresh hand cleaner and surface spray available. I hope this will reassure our tenants.
We will be putting all deposits and rentals in a separate account. If the government rules change I will refund all monies. Otherwise the rental conditions remain the same.
1. CONTRACT. A binding contract between the signatory of the booking form (hereafter called the hirer) and Mrs. E.C Relle shall be entered into on the return of the confirmation form which is sent on receipt of the a completed booking form and deposit.
2. PAYMENT. A deposit of £200 is required to secure the booking. In addition a returnable £50 damage deposit is required when the balance is paid. The balance shall be payable two months before the commencement of the holiday. A.J & E.C. Relle reserve the right to cancel the holiday when full payment has not been made by the due date.
3. BASIS OF OCCUPATION. Sunday to Sunday, tenancies commence after 4.00 pm on the date of arrival and terminate at 10.00 am on the date of departure.
4. BREAKAGES. The hirer agrees to maintain and leave the property clean and tidy. Breakages and damages will be paid for by the hirer.
5. PETS. Well behaved pets are welcome. Under no circumstances must a pet be left unattended in the property or be allowed on any furniture or beds. Pets must be kept downstairs at all times. The hirers will be liable for any damage caused by their pets.
6. CANCELLATION. 90 days before: you will lose the deposit money. 60 days before: you will lose 50% of the cost of your holiday. 30 days before: you will lose 70% of the cost of your holiday. 10 Days before: you will lose 100% of the cost of your holiday.